Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Just downloaded a movie today called, 'In a Violent Nature.' It's a slasher film that actually received very solid reviews according to Wiki. What's different about this slasher movie is most of it is filmed from the killer's perspective. Hoping it's good. I really had to do some hardcore negotiating in order for my wife to watch this this evening since she is NOT a fan of slasher films.

Under Paris, 10/10. Strong John West vibe...

Did you watch it?

Did you watch it?
Yes, I did (I rarely add anything here I don’t then watch). Really wanted a dubbed version — I know that’s uncouth, but I prefer them to subtitles. Tried some rare films websites (the pirate ones that shan’t be mentioned). In the end I had to watch it entirely in Japanese without subtitles (I suppose that’s poetic justice but the dialogue probably isn’t key). For the most part, I found it… incredibly hot?

I’m beyond help, I know. But here I am, wanting a red dress and to be able to tie such perfect nautical knots. Who knew.

I found it… incredibly hot?
Tssk, tssk. Do you want to tell me you're into this lusty, sinful stuff? Find Jesus.

But here I am, wanting a red dress and to be able to tie such perfect nautical knots.
You want to wear a red dress while tying perfect nautical knots? Well, to each their own.

Tssk, tssk. Do you want to tell me you're into this lusty, sinful stuff? Find Jesus.
I wouldn’t do any of it, but a girl can watch. That’s what art is for.

Jesus and I… are not on good terms.

Hmm, all people with good taste hate/don't care about The Princess Bride. All normies love it. Should I watch it?

I've been picking the movies quite a bit lately and my wife has decided she is selecting tonight's film. She picked out 'Shall We Dance,' the 1996 Japanese remake.

Let's see what this movie has to offer