Alien: Romulus

Tools    

Has Evil Dead '13 aged well? Went to see it I believe opening weekend but can't say I remember much outside of a fellow viewer being disappointed with Bruce's cameo during the end credits

Has Evil Dead '13 aged well? Went to see it I believe opening weekend but can't say I remember much outside of a fellow viewer being disappointed with Bruce's cameo during the end credits
I revisited it recently with some friends and it held up pretty well for me.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I'm sorry, this looks like a messy rehash of the other movies. Aside from a couple of interesting shots, this looks recycled. I'd rather watch the first two movies again.

I hope I'm wrong.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Here are my thoughts on the new theatrical trailer of Alien Romulus. In short, I LOVED it!!

The director said that it's based on the first and second movies. I'm guessing that he means it uses suspense from the first and action from the second.

When I look at it though, I imagine Army of the Dead in space.

As a guy who didn't see it until long after it came out, I liked it. I repeat, the real issue is the lack of comedy. But the scares were fine despite a thinner plot than what we might need, and they did everything they could to keep it original with what little they had. 74.

But if you ask me, Evil Dead Rise was better. Even though it gave us the same kinds of scares we're familiar with, the story was more original and the direction was excellent. 82.

Neither are as good as the classic trilogy, but they really shouldn't be ignored.

Huge Alien franchise fan so definitely looking forward to this.

I doubt anyone cares but here is my ranking list of all the Alien films from best to not-so-best. Feel free to add yours too. I'm interested to see what you all think. I left out the Predator crossovers.

1) Alien
2) Aliens
3) Prometheus
4) Covenant
5) Resurrection
6) Alien 3