Watching Movies Alone with crumbsroom

Tools    

Is it good? Not really. But I felt it suitable to recommend one final film no one actually should want to see. One final movie to ruin one final day and let that be my legacy.
*exasperated sigh*
*adds to watchlist*

Movies might almost be worth the sacrifice, but I've come to learn these last few years, they sadly come up just a hair short of being the only thing that matters.
I planned to chill out with films after I got to 10,000, but once I got to 10k, I felt like there was nothing else I loved as much as cinema, and that there wasn't much apart from cinema that I could/wanted to do anyway.

Cinema and music are pretty much everything to me now.

I did branch out onto other things a little bit, but only slightly, and only to take a tiny break from cinema once in a while.

Now I'm telling myself that once I get to 20,000 I'll chill, but the truth is, there's nothing apart from film I really could do. My life is pretty much in its end game now. I already have everything the way I want in every single way. I do what I love, and I live the way I love. And I don't really feel like changing any of that.

I planned to chill out with films after I got to 10,000, but once I got to 10k, I felt like there was nothing else I loved as much as cinema, and that there wasn't much apart from cinema that I could/wanted to do anyway.

Cinema and music are pretty much everything to me now.

I did branch out onto other things a little bit, but only slightly, and only to take a tiny break from cinema once in a while.

Now I'm telling myself that once I get to 20,000 I'll chill, but the truth is, there's nothing apart from film I really could do. My life is pretty much in its end game now. I already have everything the way I want in every single way. I do what I love, and I live the way I love. And I don't really feel like changing any of that.

I don't discourage it if it still works for you.

I chose for a bunch of years during my 20s to forgo everything else and absorb as much music and movies and paintings and books as possible. I barely left my bedroom. And I don't regret a second of it.

But then it stopped working and I had to find alternatives.

Just be aware if alternatives are suddenly needed.

The trick is not minding
Your eagerness to throw yourself into the centre of all sorts of different filmmaking is the essence of what a place like this is about. Never being discouraged if you think some of it is shit, or simply doesn't speak to you. It's just about the willingness to step into one alien landscape after another. That's all that really matters if your into this game for the same reasons as me. So, keep on truckin'. It's the good road.
Probably one of the best compliments I’ve received here. I shall continue to live up to the standard that Mark F himself set. Watch everything.

Aw thanks. And I hope you were headbanging while you wrote that.

Take care, dude. You're a good guy.
Aw, thanks man...