Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Should be fun. Why not. Going to the movies again.

This is actually pretty funny. Pretty good.
Scratch that, I LOVED this.

Not really a movie but NOT a documentary. It's a dvd set I own and plan on getting other topics.

Disc 3 lecture 13: Tracking Planet Positions and Conjunctions.

(The disc set comes with a study guide as well.)

Bleed for This (2016)

I'm a fan of Miles Teller, so recently I've been looking through his filmography for some that I haven't seen yet. I was never in the mood to watch this back when it came out, but I had a good feeling about it based on the trailer.

One heck of a beautiful cover.

Wit starring Emma Thompson.

What did you think of this?
Due to my personal views on wars, I don't want to go into detail.

It was ok. Not my favorite Alex Garland film.

Going back on the many things I remember about Minority Report, I realized something: there isn't a single thing about that movie I didn't like. And now that I'm much better of an analyst, I remember how balanced everything was. I put it in my top 90, giving Spielberg three perfect films.

Work just doesn’t end today. Trying to disconnect.
The first 30 mins of this were very memorable. The mother is… I’m incredibly protective of children, so I’m not being objective here (the prequels thread comes to mind), but this woman deserves to go to jail.
Then again, British teachers are such ****s. Every adult in the first 30 mins of this movie deserves to go to jail.
The psychology of hoarding is explored pretty well here, though. Thought-provoking for sure.
This has really grown on me over the last few days. Such an odd film, but in the end, I really liked it, it has remarkably sexy moments and communicates that feeling of a kid being lost and baffled really well.