Kevin Feige honored with star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

Tools    

Surrounded by a who's who of Hollywood stars, Kevin Feige has been honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I hadn't realized until awhile back that the city charges the actors who are getting a star on the Walk of Fame $50,000 to have it done (maybe more now). It's not purely an award. Realizing what a great publicity stunt it is, sometimes actors who have only made a half dozen pictures get their star funded.

Better photo!

@FilmBuff I recognize just about everybody in the second picture except for the girl next to Feige in the white shirt with dark hair. Any idea who it is?

@FilmBuff I recognize just about everybody in the second picture except for the girl next to Feige in the white shirt with dark hair. Any idea who it is?
I believe that's Emma Corrin - they are starring in Deadpool & Wolverine

I believe that's Emma Corrin - they are starring in Deadpool & Wolverine
Thanks, @FilmBuff! Okay, Emma Corrin, she's the one who played Lady Diana in The Crown. And thanks for the video of the event. Despite all the stars, I couldn't take my eyes off of the lovely lady in the red dress who was sitting behind the podium, smiling the entire time, and then helped unveil Kevin's star. Yowza! What a dish.

You mean they played Lady Diana. Yes, they did.