Guess the Lie

Tools    

1. I met Richard Nixon during a camping trip in 1984.
2. My father was suspected of being the Lindburgh baby in 1932.
3. I had a short, fake-sparring session with Sylvester Stallone in Philadelphia in 2004.

3. I had a short, fake-sparring session with Sylvester Stallone in Philadelphia in 2004.
I will guess #1 is the lie.

(Jumping in ok)

#2 seems highly improbable so I go with that.

Sorry for accidentally messing up the order.

No one got mine...

#1 I did meet Richard Nixon while I was camping in 1984. A friend and I drove from our campgrounds in Tupper Lake NY to Lake Placid (about 20 minute drive away) to get supplies. Richard Nixon happened to be touring the town and we met him. (I included this because I've told the story here many times).

#2 My father was born in 1929 and his oldest sister was almost an adult. In 1932, after the Lindbergh baby went missing in Hopewell, NJ, my aunt and her then-fiancé took my father out with them on a car trip (he was only a toddler). My aunt & future uncle were pulled over by police and questioned intensively because my father was nearly the same age as and looked a lot like the photos of the Lindbergh baby (Charles Lindbergh Jr.)!

#3 is the lie: I've never met Sylvester Stallone.

I’m jumping in …

1. I’ve been married twice.
2. I emigrated from my hometown in England directly to NYC.
3. My youngest brother once lived in the house we grew up in. He later moved out.

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
I'll go......

1) I chatted with Frank Gorshin on a flight to Las Vegas
2) I had a telephone conversation with Patty Duke.
3) I met Robin Williams and Jerry Reed on the set of a movie they were filming together.

I met Robin Williams and Jerry Reed on the set of a movie they were filming together.
I love The Survivors.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'll go......

3) I met Robin Williams and Jerry Reed on the set of a movie they were filming together.
No clue who Gorshin is, but is the last person correct on your “lie”?

Trouble with a capital "T"
I'll go......

I don't know which is a lie but you had better tell us the backstories to the ones that are true!

Wild guess #2