Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

OK, so far I'm loving Everything Everywhere All at Once. I have one complaint, though. I'm going through some lengthy bits that favor absurdist action over story development, although the direction is incredible.

I just have to watch and let my geek out!

Decent movie.

I'm finishing the day with All the Colors of the Dark and Samurai Rebellion. The former is a really weird ****er of a movie. I love the mix between 70's cheese and artistic direction, reminding me of Suspiria. I was afraid I wouldn't like it much due to some issues I had with Your Vice is a Locked Room, but this is on another level.

Decent movie.

I'm finishing the day with All the Colors of the Dark and Samurai Rebellion. The former is a really weird ****er of a movie. I love the mix between 70's cheese and artistic direction, reminding me of Suspiria. I was afraid I wouldn't like it much due to some issues I had with Your Vice is a Locked Room, but this is on another level.
For being one of the first Marvel movies, even though it was under Fox, it was a great movie. Blade is one of my favorite characters and Wesley was perfect for it.

The new reboot of Blade, I may not see in the theatre bit may watch when it hits Disney+

X-Men 1 and 2 were great, and they were Fox too.
I don't deny that just as Deadpool 1 was great.

First and Foremost, I am an X-men fan. My favorites are Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix, Rogue, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Mr Sinister (please let it be Jon Hamm), and Apocalypse (not the crappy movie version)

The Guy Who Sees Movies
Gotta get away from network TV. SNL is not on tonight. Go for the bottom. It's an all time favorite junk movie, Tremors. This classic spawned several lesser sequels, but the one to see is the first one. I needed a DVD at some point and bought it in spite of the fact that it came with 5 of those sequels. Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Finn Carter, Reba McEntire and a diverse cast of oddballs battle giant carnivorous, fast, relentless worms in a dusty southwestern town. If you like cheesy sci-fi-monster movies, this is a gem. It's been sequel-ed and/or remade 5 times, but the first one is the one to see.

4 reasons I'm rewatching

1. Wolverine is an X-Men
2. Hugh Jackman is Wolverine
3. It takes place in Japan
4. Only one person here would know why other than me.

Censor (2021)

At the recommendation of @cat_sidhe. Hopefully I got the right version. Going in blind, the best way to go in! Haven't seen the trailer or heard anything about it.

How did you like it? I went in blind too, just knowing which actors were in it.

@cat_sidhe, I also loved this film.

Michael Smiley is anfav actor of mine, and I also like Niamh Algar a lot. She was great in this. And Smiley was so sleezy. 😅😅😅😅

Michael Smiley is anfav actor of mine, and I also like Niamh Algar a lot. She was great in this. And Smiley was so sleezy. 😅😅😅😅
Oh my god, I adore Michael Smiley. He’s just the sexiest. Watched A Field in England for him alone.

Oh my god, I adore Michael Smiley. He’s just the sexiest. Watched A Field in England for him alone.

I feel the same way. I've seen everything he's in except for a couples of impossible short films ro find and that cycling series he did. He's amazing.