Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Yup, I see it — it’s gorgeous. Reminds me of some visuals from The Endless.

Yes! I actually want both posters on my wall but all my wallspace is spoken for right now. Besides, I don't think that particular one is available as a poster. 😭

Yes! I actually want both posters on my wall but all my wallspace is spoken for right now. Besides, I don't think that particular one is available as a poster. 😭
The best ones are never available as posters, it seems. But you never know! Maybe one day.

I'm gonna watch that sometime this week (watched Samurai Rebellion yesterday), but tonight, I'm on Netflix because soon they'll be taking off the last of the Lucas films that I haven't seen: American Graffiti.

I'm gonna watch that sometime this week (watched Samurai Rebellion yesterday), but tonight, I'm on Netflix because soon they'll be taking off the last of the Lucas films that I haven't seen: American Graffiti.
I may watch it soon. I have it on dvd. Criterion and regular copy.

Just finished sitting through this for the first time in at least 20 years...

,,,and is still a WOW!

Just finished sitting through this for the first time in at least 20 years...

,,,and is still a WOW!
This is easily top 5 movies I'm glad I saw in the theater. And I saw it before it had anything but a few reviews out, so everyone in the theater was GOBSMACKED by the last act.

First time I’m watching it properly, inspired by Takoma’s review/feedback.
Maybe I need to read it.

I wasn't happy when Nicholas Winding Refn went from Mads Mikkelsen to Ryan Gosling.