What Movie Star In Particular Would You Like To Hang Out With?

Tools    

Bill mutherfu*kin' Murray
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sam Rockwell.

My buddy was bar tending on a Saturday afternoon at one of the diviest bars in town. Great joint. Nobody was in the place except him when a dude walks in and says "I have a guy that wants to shoot a couple games of pool and have a few drinks but we want to keep it quiet, he's kind of well known. Is that cool?" My buddy said it's cool and the guy leaves and comes back a few minutes later with Keanu Reeves. Keanu played a few games of pool, shot the shit for a bit, had a couple shots of whiskey then left. They were the only people in the place the entire time - about an hour he said. My buddy said he's the coolest, most down to earth/regular guy and had a blast. This was pre Matrix Keanu, mid-90's. The fact that they chose THAT bar says something. I shoot pool. I'd love to shoot a couple games of pool with Keanu on a Saturday afternoon in a dive bar. I'd even have a couple shots of that god awful whiskey, smile and say "Mmmm, nothing beats a good whiskey."

When I was younger, I thought Christian Slater would be cool to hang out with. This was about the time he did Heathers.

Im not sure about now at my current age.

I have met a lot of famous people at Comic/Pop Culture conventions.

I like older character actors in terms of who would be fun to hang with.

Bill Camp, Chris Cooper, Peter Friedman, David Rasche would fall into this category for me.

David Rasche in Succession had the funniest line ever when he said “I know a thing or two about a thing or two.”

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Unironically, Nick Cage.

or Danny Trejo. Coolest guy ever.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Brie Larson
Gemma Chen
Xochitl Gomez
Halle Bailey
Cate Blanchett
Iman Vellani

I would like to hang out with Jason Statham, seems he is really cool at partying

When I was younger, I thought Christian Slater would be cool to hang out with. This was about the time he did Heathers.

Im not sure about now at my current age.

I have met a lot of famous people at Comic/Pop Culture conventions.
Did you get to chat with any of them and who did you like?

Maybe Billy Bob Thornton. Aside from him I wouldn't want to get near any of them.
I have a friend who is obsessed with Slingblade. He dresses like Carl. Very nice guy.

Magnus Scheving - To tell him how much LazyTown changed my life and ask him questions about life on the set.

Jackie Chan - To tell him how cool he is and ask who actually did the jump in Rumble in the Bronx, and also tell him Rumble in the Bronx sucked

Did you get to chat with any of them and who did you like?
Oh yes, one of the nicest people was Sarah Douglas. One of the rudest people was Marc Singer.

Oh yes, one of the nicest people was Sarah Douglas. One of the rudest people was Marc Singer.
I was just looking at her CV and it looks like she was in every other sci-fi film or tv show I’ve ever seen. Marc Singer was a hot guy and an actor. This tends to raise one’s narcissism to eleven. It’s not surprising he was insufferable.

I was just looking at her CV and it looks like she was in every other sci-fi film or tv show I’ve ever seen. Marc Singer was a hot guy and an actor. This tends to raise one’s narcissism to eleven. It’s not surprising he was insufferable.
The first film I remembered seeing her in is the same first film I remember Terence Stamp as well.