What is YOUR alcohol?

Tools    

I am a Whiskey man, especially Jack Daniels. In fact, I like the Godfather drink about as much as the movie. I also love long island iced tea.

Cuba Libre! Coca-cola, rum and a slice of lime! I drank Long Island Iced Teas in my youth when I was in a big hurry to get wasted. I don't really drink much anymore.

My go-to pick is radler.

I enjoy white wine too, but don't drink them heavier drinks that often.

Bombay, Johnnie Walker, Jack Daniels, Long Island Ice Tea and Red Stripe beer.

None.

I'm a teetotaller.

You ready? You look ready.
Haven’t drank in ages, except for the rare Michelob Ultra with a beer.

Before that it was a lot of different things. But the go to was always gin and juice.

My Top 10 Alcoholic Drinks When I Used to Drink:

1. Smirnof Vodka & Lemonade
2. Kronenbourg 1664 Lager Beer
3. Beck's Lager Beer
4. Stella Artois Lager Beer
5. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum & Coke
6. Southern Comfort Liqueur & Coke
7. Erdinger Wheat Beer
8. Paulaner Wheat Beer
9. Guinness Stout Beer With a Splash of Blackcurrant
10. Bacardy Black Rum & Coke

For beer I am a Guinness Stout man, I prefer red wine to white (Cabernet Sauvignon or Malbecs, please), and for mixed drinks I love a Bloody Mary in the morning and Mojitos in the afternoon and evening.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Gin and tequila are my favourites taste-wise. Don’t like sweet cocktails. Then wine, preferably dry. Hate whiskey. Hate beer. Don’t like sweet juices (on their own or mixed with any alcohol). Don’t mind a Fever Tree lemonade.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I don't drink much, but I might have a red pinot noir (liking Meiomi lately) with my homemade spaghetti once every few months. That, or a blue moon with a steak or while grilling. A pinot gris if I'm cooking fish. If I'm entertaining I might make white russians or russian mules for the group. That's fun. Maybe just gin and sprite with a squeeze of lime or raspberry vodka with some random fruit juice. I usually keep a bottle of single malt scotch sitting around, but that will take a year or more to finish.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I don't drink much, but I might have a red pinot noir (liking Meiomi lately) with my homemade spaghetti once every few months. That, or a blue moon with a steak or while grilling. A pinot gris if I'm cooking fish. If I'm entertaining I might make white russians or russian mules for the group. That's fun. Maybe just gin and sprite with a squeeze of lime or raspberry vodka with some random fruit juice. I usually keep a bottle of single malt scotch sitting around, but that will take a year or more to finish.

Shhhhh…Just let me have this

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
No, I don't drink much at all!
*unlocks the Schlage n opens the rollup door revealing my liquor arsenal.*