The deadline for the Top Musicals list is TOMORROW! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

How often do you eat bacon?

Tools    

Once a month

Why do you want to know?
We can't talk food here?

Trouble with a capital "T"
We can't talk food here?
Sure we can I was curious if there was a reason other than curiosity, it seemed an unusual question.

My answer: I don't eat bacon unless I have bacon bits on pizza.

Sure we can I was curious if there was a reason other than curiosity, it seemed an unusual question.

My answer: I don't eat bacon unless I have bacon bits on pizza.
i had my monthly bacon and eggs this morning. I always feel a bit guilt because i don'rt think it's that healthy. it was good, however.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hm. To follow the evolution of it all, i eat pizza maybe once a month or two. Sandwiches are much more frequent.

I don't eat bacon much lately. Kinda burned out on it.

Next....

Trouble with a capital "T"
i had my monthly bacon and eggs this morning. I always feel a bit guilt because i don'rt think it's that healthy. it was good, however.
Oh heck once a month is no problem, even once a week wouldn't be a big deal unless you're under doctors orders not to eat it. I try to avoid salty foods myself and when I don't like today I get a headache.

Almost never, unless it is on a sub, a burger, or a pizza.
I like this answer. Because it could basically mean several times a week depending on how often you eat the mentioned things haha

Anyway, I don’t know. I like bacon of course. Sometimes I sub it for turkey bacon if I want to be a bit more healthy. But honestly it’s not super often. One or two times a month tops.

I eat plenty of other unhealthy foods though hahah

3-4 times a week.

I buy a lot of the chopped salad kits to eat for lunch at work and most of the flavors that I like contain some bacon.
You love the stuff.

Once a week. Bacon is oh so bad for you but oh so good.

I prefer veggie bacon, but will settle for the regular kind if it's the only option.

Bacon-wrapped hotdogs are delish!!!

I prefer veggie bacon, but will settle for the regular kind if it's the only option.

Bacon-wrapped hotdogs are delish!!!
You reminded me of bacon-wrapped scallops!

When I was a kid, sometimes my mom would make bacon-wrapped chicken livers!
(I liked the bacon, but not what was wrapped inside!)

My wife makes a cool dish. She takes raw chicken liver and wraps it with raw bacon and puts toothpicks in it so the bacon stays together on the liver. She places them on a backing sheet and drizzles melted butter over them and then lightly seasons them and then bakes it in the over.