What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

I don't really binge the way I used to, at this point a "binge" is "almost an episode a day." In which case it would be Evil, season 4. And Happy Endings for like the fourth or fifth time.

I've gone back and started watching all of the House MD seasons. Currently I'm on season 3 out of 8. Always loved this show. Gregory House is easily one of my 10 favorite television characters of all-time.
Likewise. I did this earlier this year.

I binge-watched all of The Acolyte and was blown away by how good it was (especially compared to all the previous SW series).

Really hope they'll make another season (or two!)

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. 16 seasons & I’m gonna binge the entire thing.

New series also on Netflix re the cheerleaders.

On the last episode of this years Shark Week. I need more!

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. 16 seasons & I’m gonna binge the entire thing.

New series also on Netflix re the cheerleaders.
I must be mad, but I love this show. Season 7 now.

6 episodes in on the second season of Reacher with 2 left to go. It's just as good if not better than S1. With 28 novels to choose from there's no reason why they can't get numerous seasons out of this. S3 will be based on one of my favorites, Persuader.
Finished this up about a week ago and it improved on S1 (which was pretty darn good in it's own right). I'm glad they brought back Frances Neagley from S1. The showrunners know they have a great character in the retired Master sergeant. I'm really looking forward to S3 and have grabbed Persuader off my bookshelf to reread it.

I don't really binge the way I used to, at this point a "binge" is "almost an episode a day." In which case it would be Evil, season 4. And Happy Endings for like the fourth or fifth time.
I’m loving Evil.

Looking forward to quoting this out of context later.

Yeah, it's a weirdly charming show. It's not great. The first season I really wasn't sure if I even liked it that much. I have lots of critiques, and tonally, and plot-wise, it can kind of be all over the place. But I find myself looking forward to it and enjoying it more than I should on paper, out of step with what I perceive its objective quality to be.

I guess that's probably a testament (heh) to the quality of the acting in the lead roles, the solid production design, and just the fact that shows which take religion seriously without devolving into religious pandering are few and far between. The show has a real appreciation for the mysticism of Catholicism that I haven't felt since The Young Pope, another show I really liked (even loved, by the end).

Is this any good? IMDb reviews don't look too promising so I probably shouldn't expect a new Spartacus or Rome.
I'm enjoying it.

Finally finished Ouran. I refused to watch it without the proper subtitles on one of the illegal spots, and I quite enjoy Funimation dubbing, so I'm very happy Ouran is back on Netflix in English. And now I'm restarting it. But since I've only seen the one shojo, and I really don't plan on being a master of it or anything, I might watch the remake of Fruits Basket after I'm done with Ouran.

Just finished Season 1 of The Terror. I thought it was a couple of years old but it first aired in 2018. Read Dan Simmons' novel when it first came out in 2007. First rate cast and well worth watching.