That one movie you never tire of.

Tools    

So you mostly do first time watches? That's what I do most of the time.
Yeah, pretty much. I also like to leave large chunks of time in between each viewing. That way, it gives time for certain parts to fade from my memory so I can rediscover them again.

Snatch. Whenever that opening comes up I feel I can watch it all the way through....

Scratch that, I have to.

The Guy Who Sees Movies
It's a moving target, from time to time. Right now, at this moment, it's Oppenheimer. I'm fascinated by the history of The Bomb and have some distant family connection to someone in Oppie's family, which nobody would discuss when I was a kid. Nolan and Murphy really nailed the character and the plot.

If you cant explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough. Films are crap waste of time imitation of life colour sound art life and death meaninglessness.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
i watch this movie every month.
So you dont rewatch any movie but you do watch Harry Potter every month

Most '80s movies are like this for me, especially these:

Back to the Future
My Neighbor Totoro
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
The Neverending Story

The Guy Who Sees Movies
If you cant explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough. Films are crap waste of time imitation of life colour sound art life and death meaninglessness.
The simple solution to that is to not watch them. Of course, every form of literature, visual or not, is an imitation of life. We all spend much of our lives living vicariously....the nature of humans.

Dr Strangelove

RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE IS SOMEONE WHO GETS ME
I've been consistently rewatching Police Story since the early 2000s. I simply can't get enough of this movie.
Judging by your profile picture and fav films, we're both fans of Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.
Very nice, sir!

Jaws because it's Jaws. But I still enjoy Star Wars and I've seen that over 100 times, mostly as a child, so maybe I should go with that?

Boldly going.
There are very few. I find that if I watch a movie more than 15-20 times I start to get tired of it and it's rare that I'm in the mood to watch it, regardless of how good the movie is.

I agree with Aliens.

Am I the only person on the board who doesn't like rewatching movies over and over? Either you're all weird or I am
We're two weirdos then.