The deadline for the Top Musicals list is TOMORROW! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

That one movie you never tire of.

Tools    

There is only one film I have watched many times and will keep watching it many many times. I adore this animation.

I see it in theaters every time they bring it back

I've been consistently rewatching Police Story since the early 2000s. I simply can't get enough of this movie.
Judging by your profile picture and fav films, we're both fans of Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.
Very nice, sir!

So it seems! watching 'Fearless Hyena' for the first time this week

The Guy Who Sees Movies
The Blob....the 1958 version of course, the "original:. It had Steve McQueen, Aneta Corsaut, 15 tons of jelly and one of those amazingly catchy intro songs, written by Bert Bacharach. The song is so cheerful that it makes you wish you could be absorbed by animated alien jell-o.

Children of the Damned

Am I the only person on the board who doesn't like rewatching movies over and over? Either you're all weird or I am
I put a rule in place that my 100 would only include films I've seen at least five times, so that I could make decisions and be more sure that it was, indeed, a favourite. Having a list of favourites which I've only seen once or twice just doesn't compute with me.

It's one of the main reasons I don't watch films for the lists if I can make a 25. I'm not going to be confident to add a film I've seen once (and recently) over something I like enough to have seen a number of times over the years, so why would I bother?

Trouble with a capital "T"
I put a rule in place that my 100 would only include films I've seen at least five times, so that I could make decisions and be more sure that it was, indeed, a favourite. Having a list of favourites which I've only seen once or twice just doesn't compute with me.

It's one of the main reasons I don't watch films for the lists if I can make a 25. I'm not going to be confident to add a film I've seen once (and recently) over something I like enough to have seen a number of times over the years, so why would I bother?
OK you win, you're weirder

The Guy Who Sees Movies
After I nominated The Blob, I started thinking that there's a lot more than "one" movie I'll come back to. Tonight's is Tremors, the first one, not the sequels. Kevin Bacon and a cast of gnarly rural folks find themselves under attack from burrowing, carnivorous "worms". What are they, how do you stop them from devouring the town? While I don't really think that the dusty town is worth saving, I do enjoy seeing these folks give it a try in Perfection, Nevada.

Stagecoach