The Videogames Tab

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
i'm on the hunt for a PS3 for a fair price. but not to play games. need me an anime machine that'll interface with my CRT.

and i've got a PS2 with a busted disc drive that i have in the wings waiting on a SATA conversion board for my network adapter. gonna load it up with FreeMcBoot (iykyk) and jam like it's the year 2000!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
i been playing metro game series , i loved it
Metro 2033 (2010)
Metro: Last Light (2013)
Metro: Redux (2014)
Metro: Exodus (2019)

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Coworker from the Baldur's Gate 3 runs is trying to convince me to get Remnant 2. Looks fun, but not sure how to make the time. Anyone play this? Good? Indifferent?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I've never heard of this Astro Bot platformer before, but I might have to buy a Playstation just to try it out
https://www.ign.com/articles/astro-bot-review

The Astro Bot game that comes with the PS5 is pretty fun, this is even better.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
heres the video of the ps5 pro/ what u guys and girls think?, im excited to get it hopefully i can connected to my gaming pc.

A system of cells interlinked
Finally finished off my second full play through of Elden Ring, achieved another ending, and have entered the DLC. And boy is it hard! I am at the third boss at this point, having defeated one fairly easy boss and the first big legacy boss, The Dancing Lion, who handed me my ass for a good hour or so. Now I am up against a speedy, elegant lady knight who is easily one of the most challenging in the game so far. I have logged many, many attempts, and I got her down to under 10% health a couple of times, but couldn't close the deal.

I've shut it down for now, and will have to return to fight another day!

Just bought Broken Sword again for the third time, I've bought it twice before for PC (orginally in the 90's) and now have the remastered version for Playstation, which was released today!

A system of cells interlinked
Needed a break from dodge rolling etc. in Elden Ring DLC, so after a pretty long layoff, I fired up my solo campaign in BG3. It took me a minute to get back into the swing of things, but alas, I was soon cruising along in the shadow lands battling, thieving and exploring with a healthy dose of tricks and persuasion thrown in for good measure. Speaking of that, I had multiple boss fights in a row get resolved without firing a shot, as they say. Having a multi-class bard/thief main has me playing the game quite differently that when I was slinging cleric spells in my multiplayer campaign. Will finish up the Temple of Shar on my next session, which should have me closing out Act 2 shortly afterward.

I managed to outdrink this guy!

@Yoda

Have you posted thoughts on the game in this thread yet? Did I miss it? Still playing? Finish it up?
Meaning BG3? If so, still playing it, once I got into range of the annual softball party and this filmmaking thing I do with some friends basically any games that I couldn't play in short little bursts (like Balatro) stopped completely. Things are finally settling down though so I'm looking forward to finishing BG3, maybe replaying it, and diving into the backlog of really great games still waiting to be played.

I'm probably just a few hours away from finishing BG3; I'll definitely post my thoughts here when I do!