Do you still watch shows on network TV?

Tools    

I can't remember the last one I watch. Probably Law & Order.

Yes, I watch America's Got Talent, MasterChef, The Masked Singer and I used to watch Young Sheldon and Big Bang Theory.

There are a few evening game shows I will watch if I catch them.

I still watch reruns from time to time like Family Matters and the like.

Yes, I watch Greys Anatomy, Ghosts, The Simpsons and I may check out some of the new upcoming shows.
So Grey's Anatomy is still on?

Trouble with a capital "T"
I still watch reruns from time to time like Family Matters and the like.
I watch old network reruns all the time. Currently I'm watching the old Family Feud with Richard Dawson. I must have seen 300 episodes so far.

Good question. The only one I can say that I watch is Hells Kitchen, but that's only when the completed season is available to stream/download.
Amazing. That's it. Network TV used to be such a focal point of my childhood, and young adult years. Now I watch more programming on PBS.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I still watch a lot of shows on network TV:
9-1-1
9-1-1: Lone Star
Chicago Fire
The Conners
Elsbeth
Found
Ghosts
The Irrational
Law & Order
Law & Order: SVU
The Neighborhood
Night Court
Superman & Lois
Tracker

Plus these reality shows:
America’s Got Talent
American Idol
The Masked Singer
The Voice

Plus these game shows:
The 1% Club
Don't Forget the Lyrics
The Floor
Name That Tune

Plus, these are the shows that I was watching until they were cancelled:
Alert: Missing Persons
The Big Bang Theory
Bob Hearts Abishola
The Rookie
So Help Me Todd
Will Trent
Young Sheldon

No. Ever since Seinfeld ended in the late 1990s I rarely watch broadcast TV. The last network shows I watched is the Gordon Ramsay stuff, and I don't even watch those anymore.

Edit: When I am using my building's fitness center I watch Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, and Shark Tank.

I still watch a lot of shows on network TV:
Elsbeth
Ghosts

Plus these game shows:
The 1% Club
Name That Tune

Plus, these are the shows that I was watching until they were cancelled:
The Big Bang Theory
So Help Me Todd
Young Sheldon
Aw, has So Help Me Todd been cancelled? That's a shame, I really like that.

I've not seen the US version of The 1% Club but I like the UK version. I'd guess it's basically the same but more 'American'.

Elsbeth and Ghosts are good, especially Ghosts. The UK version has finished now and it's ending split opinion but I liked it. The US version is really good though and I hope it continues a bit longer. I saw that season 3 was only 10 episodes and worried it'd been cancelled. Are there more to come?

I'm about 4 episodes in with Elsbeth but liking it.

I watch loads of terrestrial TV, but as I'm in the UK, it's not the networks you have there.

I don’t like appointment tv. Having to be in front of the telly at a specific time. I like Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune, but their times just don’t suit me.

No. Ever since Seinfeld ended in the late 1990s I rarely watch broadcast TV. The last network shows I watched is the Gordon Ramsay stuff, and I don't even watch those anymore.

Edit: When I am using my building's fitness center I watch Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, and Shark Tank.
I haven't watched a new sitcom since Seinfeld.

Aw, has So Help Me Todd been cancelled? That's a shame, I really like that.
Yes, sadly, "So Help Me Todd" was cancelled. It was one of the more upsetting cancellations because it was one of my favorite new shows.

I've not seen the US version of The 1% Club but I like the UK version. I'd guess it's basically the same but more 'American'.
I've only seen the U.S. version of "The 1% Club", so I can't compare it to the UK version. I would assume that it's similar.

Elsbeth and Ghosts are good, especially Ghosts. The UK version has finished now and it's ending split opinion but I liked it. The US version is really good though and I hope it continues a bit longer. I saw that season 3 was only 10 episodes and worried it'd been cancelled. Are there more to come?
I heard that the UK version of "Ghosts" is excellent, but I haven't seen it. The U.S. version of "Ghosts" has been renewed for a fourth season, which will debut on October 17, 2024.

I'm about 4 episodes in with Elsbeth but liking it.
I like "Elsbeth" a lot. It reminds me a bit of "Columbo" because she picks up on the little details that everyone else misses, and everyone underestimates her because of her quirkiness.

I don’t like appointment tv. Having to be in front of the telly at a specific time. I like Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune, but their times just don’t suit me.

That's what DVRs are for. You can just record the shows, and watch them later.

I was just wondering that myself recently. I haven't watched network TV (ABC,NBC,CBS) in over 25 years.
you checked out long ago

That's what DVRs are for. You can just record the shows, and watch them later.
Never used one. I just don’t have time to start recording shows. I can barely manage the content that I have.