Favorite Songs Of Your Favorite Bands

Tools    

Negotiations And Love Songs 1971-1986 is a nice place to start. It's got at least 14 of the songs I listed plus a couple of more, Diamonds on the Soles of Her Feet (a good one) and Slip Slidin' Away (a great song, which for some crazy reason I forgot to mention).
Paul Simon favorites (so far):
  • Late in the Evening
  • The Boy In The Bubble
  • Graceland
  • Slip Slidin' Away
  • Diamonds on the Soles of Her Feet
  • I Know What I Know
  • Mrs. Robinson
  • You Can Call Me Al

The Beatles
Tomorrow Never Knows
Blackbird
A Day in the Life
Hey Jude
Yesterday

David Bowie
Heroes
Ziggy Stardust
Life on Mars?
China Girl
Cat People (Putting Out Fire)

Duran Duran
Come Undone
The Chauffeur
The Wild Boys
A View to a Kill
Careless Memories

Iron Maiden
The Number of the Beast
Fear of the Dark
Run to the Hills
Prowler
The Evil That Men Do

1. Led Zeppelin: When the Levee Breaks, Stairway, Dazed and Confused, Fool in the Rain, No Quarter
2. Paul Simon: Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shows, 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover, Loves Me Like a Rock, Graceland, Mother and Child Reunion
3. Meat Loaf: Anything for Love, Dead Ringer, Bat Out of Hell, If it Ain't Broke Break It, Good Girls Go to Heaven
4. Metallica: Creeping Death, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, Blackened, Sad But True
5. Kate Bush: Pull Out the Pin, Leave It Open, Running Up That Hill, Wuthering Heights, The Dreaming
6. Fleetwood Mac: Everywhere, Don't Stop, Monday Morning, Gold Dust Woman, The Chain
7. Pink Floyd: Hey You, Time, Welcome to the Machine, Learning to Fly, Another Brick in the Wall II
8. Alice in Chains: Would, Angry Chair, Them Bones, Man in the Box, We Die Young
9. The Prodigy: Voodoo People, Breathe, Break and Enter, Invaders Must Die, Smack My Bitch Up
10. Symphony X: Evolution, Paradise Lost, Egypt, Smoke and Mirrors, Set the World On Fire