Things that annoy you...

Tools    

"You know what I'm sayin'?"
"We're pregnant"
Street musicians
Beggars
Dog owners who ignore leash laws (don't misunderstand, I love dogs)

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I hate bad traffic and crowded parking lots, ugh...I rather just stay home and avoid the hassle.
so do i and hate when theres kids everywhere at the cinemas and long lines cause of stu**d kids ugh -.-

Clothes that look like people...

Going to bed late, it's 4.50am now so tired and not thinking straight, walk into my dark bedroom but there is just enough light to see someone crouching at the end of my bed, freaked out then my brain realised it was an oddly placed jumper on the end of my bed...

Going to bed late, it's 4.50am now so tired and not thinking straight, walk into my dark bedroom but there is just enough light to see someone crouching at the end of my bed, freaked out then my brain realised it was an oddly placed jumper on the end of my bed...
That was one of the best, single-sentence, short stories I ever read.
I was thrilled and felt suspense for like a half a second!
It was like a major horror movie condensed down to one second.

Ugh, I have terrible night vision as do many myopic people. I wake up in the dark & am confused as to where the exit is.

That was one of the best, single-sentence, short stories I ever read.
I was thrilled and felt suspense for like a half a second!
It was like a major horror movie condensed down to one second.

people who don't use their signal light while turning

Batteries annoy me: they don’t last!
Disposing of batteries annoys me.
Remember when you used to have to recycle regular batteries and there were even drop off receptacles for them? But now you just throw them in the garbage? What happened? Is the acid inside them and the corrosion that occurs when they get old suddenly environmentally friendly now?

Disposing of batteries annoys me.
Remember when you used to have to recycle regular batteries and there were even drop off receptacles for them? But now you just throw them in the garbage? What happened? Is the acid inside them and the corrosion that occurs when they get old suddenly environmentally friendly now?
Must admit I chuck them in the garbage.

One reason you shouldn't throw batteries in your bin is they are a fire hazard, even if run out. They could react with something in your bin and set it on fire.

Trouble with a capital "T"
One reason you shouldn't throw batteries in your bin is they are a fire hazard, even if run out. They could react with something in your bin and set it on fire.

Especially the square 9volt type batteries. They have both terminals on the same end and can start a fire. If you put a piece of steel wool on top of one it will start to burn...Kids don't try that at home

My remote control has a Netflix button and it's very sensitive. Anytime you graze that button whatever I was watching gets interrupted by the Neftlix loading page. All I need on my remote is a d-pad, volume up/down, a home button and a back button.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My remote control has a Netflix button and it's very sensitive. Anytime you graze that button whatever I was watching gets interrupted by the Neftlix loading page. All I need on my remote is a d-pad, volume up/down, a home button and a back button.

My mother-in-law kept hitting the wrong buttons on her TV remote control when she was trying to change the volume, so I covered all of the other buttons with cardboard so she can't hit them by accident anymore.

I covered the whole front of the remote control with cardboard, and just cut out the section with the volume control buttons. I used toothpicks in the slots between the buttons to raise the cardboard above the buttons so she couldn't hit the other buttons by just pushing down on the cardboard.