Moviechat is dying. Can we post here?

Tools    

Hello...testing

Hi tcrum!

Trouble with a capital "T"
MovieChat is dying? I'm aware of the site but never posted there.Can you tell us what's going on? Is it being shut down? Or just withering away from lack of interest?

Of course anyone from MovieChat can post here The more the merrier.

The server has become so slow, its impossible to post at Moviechat anymore.

Hey... This seems like an easy site to post on. Maybe everyone will come over here. Have you seen Kowalski, or sslssg here?

Never heard of it before.

Hey... This seems like an easy site to post on. Maybe everyone will come over here. Have you seen Kowalski, or sslssg here?
hownos is here, so far the only one I know...I'd love to see Shogun and AndyKing (and some others) but there are a few I just as soon...not

It was an adjustment to go from bare-bones MC to this feature-rich site. Night and day. Glad to see you here, tcrum.

Hello...testing
Hi. Nice to see you.

The server has become so slow, its impossible to post at Moviechat anymore.
MoFo is the best movie forum on the internet! It's well & fairly moderated and the administrator, Yoda is actually involved in the site on a daily basis. This is much more than the usual reddit or message board. We're a community of movie fans and we do alot of group actives here and other unique and fun stuff.

Why don't you invite everyone you know at Moviechat to join here...and make a thread over there telling everyone to migrate here! The more members we have the better this site becomes.

hownos is here, so far the only one I know...I'd love to see Shogun and AndyKing (and some others) but there are a few I just as soon...not

It was an adjustment to go from bare-bones MC to this feature-rich site. Night and day. Glad to see you here, tcrum.
allaby is here.

The trick is not minding

Feel free to let your friends from there know about us. It’s a pretty nice site with lots of conversation.

Hi. Nice to see you.
I'm not posting that much anymore, but since MC may be shutting down, this seems like a good alternative.

Tcrum good to see you grabbed yourself an avatar. It's easier to get to know new members by their avatar, sometimes ID names don't stick in my old head! BTW is your avatar from a movie, it reminds me of The Umbrellas of Chemborg.

I'm not posting that much anymore, but since MC may be shutting down, this seems like a good alternative.
is sent you a pm.

Does anyone know what's causing the server issues at MovieChat? Is it likely to be temporary and fixable or is it just years of neglect finally catching up with it?

Anyway, this place seems swanky and pleasant. (Turns out I already had an account here.) I'm not sure all the MovieChat denizens would fit in here. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Does anyone know what's causing the server issues at MovieChat? Is it likely to be temporary and fixable or is it just years of neglect finally catching up with it?

Anyway, this place seems swanky and pleasant. (Turns out I already had an account here.) I'm not sure all the MovieChat denizens would fit in here. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.
No politics here so it's like a little piece of heaven

No politics here so it's like a little piece of heaven
Yup and thank goodness too. Here no politics also expands to hot top social issues which also helps keep this place safe and sane

Okay, you've convinced me.