Moviechat is dying. Can we post here?

Tools    

I've been here far less than most of the MoFo's (also as a result of the closing of forums like Rotten Tomatoes and then Corrierino), but it's been quite a fun journey so far here. Hope you guys have the same experience!
Eh, you are tolerated.

Lol 😆

Just kidding. I likes ya.

Eh, you are tolerated.

Lol 😆

Just kidding. I likes ya.

I came here from another movie site that withered away, MovieForums.ORG . This is the only one that has stayed the course, mostly due to Yodas dilligence and patience. It helps when you don't look at it as a job, but enjoy doing it. Even his Mom posts here lol (she's cool)

I came here from another movie site that withered away, MovieForums.ORG . This is the only one that has stayed the course, mostly due to Yodas dilligence and patience. It helps when you don't look at it as a job, but enjoy doing it. Even his Mom posts here lol (she's cool)
I came from a horror movie forum. I won't say which one.

I like this place better.

Hullo everyone.

Where is samoanjoes? I will follow him and his horrible puns to the ends of the Earth!

Or, to this site, cause it's easier.
I'm right here, loverboy.

how have you been? the jays suck.
I've been terrible. MovieChat is taking longer to load than any other site I went to in the 90s.

I've been terrible. MovieChat is taking longer to load than any other site I went to in the 90s.
more time to watch the leafs

@Vince_D Hi Vince_D! Glad you could get in!

Oh, and not that it matters to anyone, but I'm Capuchin in the other place. So say 'yay', 'booo' or 'who?' accordingly.

(This is my old IMDb username.)

Anyway, someone needs to persuade AndyKing, sslssg, Kowalski and the other regs that this is the place, before they're all scattered to the four winds.

If anyone can actually get posts to go through on MC any more.

LOL Organicprankster is a great name and I would never have guess it was yours. Hopefully more people come over.

Hi Vince_D! Glad you could get in!

Thanks and me too. Good to see so many people over here.

Hey Allaby.

This is reminding me of the Imdb purge lol.

Inb4 the other site works itself out and works again lol.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Welcome!

Could be the site's server is overloaded. It could be a DDoS attack, that was used to take down a popular pirate movie site (btw we can't mention pirate sites by name or link to them). It could be some bad coding that's screwed stuff up at the site, does the administrator answer emails? They would be the ones to know what's up.

more time to watch the leafs
Absolutely. 2025 Stanley Cup Champions while watching another team win it.