Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Albert Pyun Roulette, Part 9

The Sword and the Sorcerer -

Richard Moll's gruesome and betrayed demon for hire Xusia.
"I hired a demon to help me steal the throne and then betrayed him and he's out for revenge" should have been 90% of this movie, not 18%. Like, maybe they could have cut out one of the dozen scenes where someone ends up in the dungeon/jail?

"I hired a demon to help me steal the throne and then betrayed him and he's out for revenge" should have been 90% of this movie, not 18%. Like, maybe they could have cut out one of the dozen scenes where someone ends up in the dungeon/jail?
LOL, there are a lot of jail scenes, aren't there? I laughed when we
WARNING: spoilers below
transition from the pirates/henchmen/whoever they are planning on storming the castle to them behind bars,
but my average reaction to them was, "they're in jail again?"

One of Pyun's last movies was an unofficial sequel to Streets of Fire. In a perfect world, someone would direct The Sword and the Sorcerer 2: We Bought a Xusia.

LOL, there are a lot of jail scenes, aren't there? I laughed when we
WARNING: spoilers below
transition from the pirates/henchmen/whoever they are planning on storming the castle to them behind bars,
but my average reaction to them was, "they're in jail again?"
Like, it's not a terrible running joke that most of the movie is all the male protagonists rotating in and out of the jail, but there was just so much talking about stuff that never happened.

One of Pyun's last movies was an unofficial sequel to Streets of Fire. In a perfect world, someone would direct The Sword and the Sorcerer 2: We Bought a Xusia.
And the animated spin-off, Xu-topia.

Blow Out, 1981

Jack (John Travolta) is a sound expert working on a slasher film who, out capturing sound samples one night, records audio of a car crash that kills a man. Jack is able to rescue a woman who was in the car, sex worker Sally (Nancy Allen), and the two are further thrown together when Jack realizes that his audio recording implies that the car crash was no accident. Coming up against a political conspiracy and the ruthless fixer (John Lithgow) employed to see it through, Jack and Sally find themselves in danger at every turn.

Intriguing in the way that it seems almost at war with itself, this is a compelling if problematic conspiracy thriller.

FULL REVIEW

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
OMG I REALLY LOVED IT, LOVED THE SCENES AND THE CASTING IM HAPPY THE CAST FROM WANDAVISION IS BACK AND LOVED WHEN ITS CONNECTED TO WANDAVISION AND THE HOUSE OF M ESPCIALLY WHEN IM HUGE MAJOR FAN OF WANDA MAXIMOFF/SCARLET WITCH AND SOO HAPPY THEY DOING 9 EPISODES AHHH CANT WAIT!! AND LOVED KATHRYN HAHN SHES ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVORITE ACTRTESSES AND LOVED AUBREY PLAZA SHES MY FAVORITE BADDIE AND HOPING AUBREY PLAZA REUNITED ELIZABETH OLSEN!!! AHHH I CANT WAIT FOR MORE EPISODES OF THIS SHOW . F***K THE HATERS!!