Last Movie That Was Seen By Everyone Here?

Tools    

Before I unleash a veritable ARMY of GIFs in your direction, are you sorry because you haven't seen it, or sorry because you have seen it and thus my beautiful GIFs must wait longer?

Before I unleash a veritable ARMY of GIFs in your direction, are you sorry because you haven't seen it, or sorry because you have seen it and thus my beautiful GIFs must wait longer?

I've seen all the movies on the list. I felt like this was the only way to participate in this thread.

But I'm sure you can find some other movie to shame me over if you need to.

I've not seen Die Hard, I don't want to either.
I may be wrong but I think it rejuvenated the success of the action B-movies in the same way Speed revived the disaster genre.
Or perhaps Speed was the result of Die Hard!

I'll put it on the rewatch list.

p.s. @stillmellow , I've never seen A Leage Of Their Own (I don't even know what it is).
Sorry for the inconvenience

"You're insane!" "I thought I was a Pisces!"
Maybe everyone has seen the original Ben Hur or The Ten Commandments as they are an epic part of cinema.

Trouble with a capital "T"
...I've never seen A Leage Of Their Own (I don't even know what it is)..
A League of Their Own might sound like a fluff movie, but it's actually pretty darn good.

Maybe everyone has seen the original Ben Hur or The Ten Commandments as they are an epic part of cinema.
I sure have, love Ben Hur and The Commandments is good fun! But I keep on rooting for Ramesses to win

And then there were eight.

E.T.
Godfather
Goodfellas
Psycho
Pulp Fiction
Shawshank Redemption
Singin In the Rain
Titanic*

I didn't see either of them.

They're both extremely "of their time". Especially Ten Commandments. A ton of white people pretending to be Egyptian and Middle Eastern. A lot of helpless women, desperately needing their man to save them.

They are incredibly epic in scale, with an absurd number of extras. It's extremely impressive that either were made at all.

They're both worth seeing. As is every movie in this thread. Yes, including Home Alone.

I've seen every movie listed so far. Even Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I love Home Alone and would recommend it, especially with Christmas in mind. I would say that it's the last 30 minutes which push it into greatness though. I like it before then, but it's likeable/nice rather than great.

Die Hard is fantastic but it's not a Christmas film and I don't care what anyone says.

E.T.
Godfather
Goodfellas
Psycho
Pulp Fiction
Shawshank Redemption
Singin In the Rain
Titanic*
I have not seen Titanic. The rest on this list, I have seen.

And since it was also a late cut for many people, to the best of my knowledge, I have also never seen The Wizard of Oz.

E.T.
Godfather
Goodfellas
Psycho
Pulp Fiction
Shawshank Redemption
Singin In the Rain

Titanic is no more, but our hearts will go on.

This is unexpected, but we currently have a tie for most recent movie we've all seen. Pulp Fiction and the Shawshank Redemption were both released on the exact same day. September 23rd 1994.

E.T.
Godfather
Goodfellas
Psycho
Pulp Fiction
Shawshank Redemption
Singin In the Rain
Titanic*

Of those, I've seen Godfather, Goodfellas, Psycho and Pulp Fiction

Well that's quite a culling!

Godfather
Goodfellas
Psycho
Pulp Fiction*

Faster than you can say 'Final Act of Seven Samurai', we're suddenly down to a small handful. It seems the main type of movie that unites us all are Epic Crime/Gangster Thrillers.

Now the most recent movie we've all seen is Pulp Fiction.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Well that's quite a culling!

Godfather
Goodfellas
Psycho
Pulp Fiction*

Faster than you can say 'Final Act of Seven Samurai', we're suddenly down to a small handful. It seems the main type of movie that unites us all are Epic Crime/Gangster Thrillers.

Now the most recent movie we've all seen is Pulp Fiction.
I have seen those but I don't like mafia movies. The only one I really like is Psycho.

In it goes, until I hear otherwise.

Godfather
Goodfellas
It's s Wonderful Life
Psycho
Pulp Fiction*