Toilet Gangsters

Tools    

Can you identify this movie for me.

A group of gangsters hear a noise coming from a toilet cubicle, they unload about 30 bullets into the door, then a maid/cleaner emerges unscathed with a look of disbelief on her face.

Gonna play devils advocate here but shouldnt you know what the movie is if you have images from it?

The woman looks Irish to me, and the picture quality suggests 1980's to me. I'm not finding any 1980's Irish/British gangster movies that fit.

I don't really know how anyone can "look Irish". The actors (including the maid) all look like they have European ancestry, at least.

What kind of room are the shooters standing in? It doesn't look like a bathroom.

I agree though it doesn't look like a modern Hollywood movie. It looks either not American, or low budget, or both.

Gonna play devils advocate here but shouldnt you know what the movie is if you have images from it?
Erm, no, I not that stupid.

I saw the clip on a cult TV show called "Outthere" which is on Dailymotion, originally it was aired in the UK about 20 years ago. The show never told the viewer the titles of the movies, only showing clips.

What kind of room are the shooters standing in? It doesn't look like a bathroom.
The gangsters are standing outside the toilet or bathroom in a reception area, could be a spa of some kind.

Could you post a link to the dailymotion so we can see the whole clip? Is that allowed in these forums?

Looking at the closing credits, I can see the title of this movie. Unfortunately it is a little hard to read because of the quality of the video. Its two words, the second one is "Heights", the first one seems to be either "Sunset" or "Summit" or something like "Sunmet".

Looking at the closing credits, I can see the title of this movie. Unfortunately it is a little hard to read because of the quality of the video. Its two words, the second one is "Heights", the first one seems to be either "Sunset" or "Summit" or something like "Sunmet".
Sunset Heights

Huh, it was filmed in Ireland.