RoboCop TV show

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

Problem I have with this is they've done TV series several times already, and they were all awful.
Their influence even had an impact on the 3rd movie.

Maybe things can be different though considering TV shows are a little more brave than they used to be with language and violence, but I won't hold much hope.

A new Robocop series is on the way, although not as described in the OP.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/rob...an-1236155752/

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
A new Robocop series is on the way, although not as described in the OP.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/rob...an-1236155752/

They tried to do at least two different live action tv shows and an animated show which were not great. The genre will not work if its aimed at kids or if they reduce the violence and satire. The reboot movie missed the mark by quite a bit. If this new show keeps to the original format of the 80s movie then it might work but thats a very big might.

I trust James Wan!

The only way this would retain the violence of the first movie is if it was on something like Max or Amazon and they had the budget.

The only way this would retain the violence of the first movie is if it was on something like Max or Amazon and they had the budget.
It says on the headline that this is an Amazon show.

The question is whether or not they need the violence. But let's not go the 2014 route. I've heard rumors of its low quality.