Who is she and what film is this?

Tools    

Got a picture of a woman from an unknown film, who is she and what film is this?

Can you find a grainier photo with more of a close up?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I found the picture many years ago, the face was cropped out, if theres no way to find the film then Id like to know who she is and try to browse the films she has starred in.

It might be Julie Delpy.
It really does look a lot like her, though she usually wears her hair down. The background is very straight and a little blurry so it makes me think that she might be on a train or in a moving vehicle. It's giving me a 1990's-2000's vibe. But that's just a guess.

I'm seeing an English actress with a strong possibility of red hair. I haven't been able to find her, but I get the feeling I've seen her before.

whats her name?

That looks like Andrea Riseborough. Maybe in Oblivion?

The lipstick suggests a period drama (1940s/1950s?)

That looks like the girl from that movie Brooklyn
That's a really good guess. I see a lot of similar features, but I'm still thinking the actress is English.

I see what appears to be a mole or freckle below the hair in front of the ear. I don't see that on Saoirse.

Mystery woman

Saoirse Ronan

Trouble with a capital "T"
Ears are very uniquely different among humans almost like fingerprints. In those two images it looks like the same ear. I think it is Saoirse Ronan.

Those ears do not look the same at all to me.
I am also getting an English "vibe". I think it is the style of makeup, hair, the grooming of the eyebrows, the expression, and so on. It at least feels more European than American to me. (But of course it could be an American actress playing a European) Someone suggested Drew Barrymore, remember that although she is American, she comes from a famous family of English actors and actresses.
I like the suggestion that she may be on a train. Or I think she may be outside.

Trouble with a capital "T"
I don't think the mystery image looks like Sarah Polley in the above video. Look at this side by side comparison. The mystery woman is on the left... Center and right is Sarah Polley. Sarah's ear and nose shape is all wrong.

Below is the mystery woman on the left and Saoirse Ronan is on the right

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	101183   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	101184  

Got a picture of a woman from an unknown film, who is she and what film is this?

That is from nothing. Nothing! Just a random picture thrown on here to hopefully disturb the experts.
I say its from a Downey detergent commercial. PROVE ME WRONG!

I'd be as inclined to go Oprah Winfrey as I woul Sarah Polley.

Saoirse Ronan looks a good shout.

Didn't someone say you can put an image into Chrome and it'll tell you what it's from or something?