MoFo Fantasy Football - 2024 Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
I like the head to head matchups but for purely arbitrary reasons. I couldn’t make any argument against it, really. It’s just my preference. I get the frustration, however.
Is there actually a way to change the win-loss system in this? Is the H2H built in or is there some way to change the method?

Brett Favre has Parkinsons disease
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ns-disease.amp

I know he tarnished his rep by sending a picture of his ding dong and how he left Green Bay, but I always liked him. Nobody is stainless.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
I agree it mimics the feel, but it's totally random. It's essentially no different than if we all scored our points and then rolled dice to see which points played "against" some other points. If we did it in that order, deciding matchups AFTER scores rather than BEFORE, I think people would be clamoring for it to change, which kinda just shows that it's mostly a psychological trick.

I'm all for scoring formats and changes between sports that mimic the sports themselves at some point, provided they're doing more than just injecting randomness. If there were some way to actually have interplay between the teams, then okay, but right now it's a total facade.
You are right because, of course, there isn’t actually real people competing. I don’t really find it much different than people wanting to change structure because the Redskins make the playoffs at 8-8. It’s the game we are playing for better or worse. I like the trade off of being annoyed once in a while about it for the feeling I get watching the progress of every game intently every Sunday.

#JusticeForHamilton

Well I got Patrick Mahomes. Gave up Kyler Murray and a concussed Davonte Smith.
Obviously im hoping for a change of output from Patrick and Kelce. Boy itd be sweet if they rocked it like it was 2 or 3 years ago.

Brett Favre has Parkinsons disease
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ns-disease.amp

I know he tarnished his rep by sending a picture of his ding dong and how he left Green Bay, but I always liked him. Nobody is stainless.

They guy was tough. I thought he deserved more than one Super Bowl win.