Does drinking coffee at night keep you awake?

Tools    

Before the sun rises it was nice to throw on a sweatshirt, have the dog jump in the back seat and roll to Starbucks.
I think that was 90% of morning coffee enjoyment. Coffee just a bonus.

After my sister was let go from Ampex because they saw no future with personal and home video recording thus sold their Beta Max and VHS tech to Panasonic, then a few years later sister was let go from Xerox because they saw no future with personal computers and sold the tech to Sun Micro Systems,, she invested in this little Coffee shop in Seattle that went international.

She earned enough to retire on and I was getting Starbucks gift cards.

Sister has the Alzheimer now so no more cards.

Nurse wife gets them from grateful patients as a thank you. Wife doesn't like coffee so I get the cards.
The one time $1.25 coffee and $1.25 Pumpkin loaf is now $10.10 here so that on a daily basis is unaffordable.

One Barista told me their are families that spend over $1.400 a month at that location. That was before the recent severe price hikes.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Before the sun rises it was nice to throw on a sweatshirt, have the dog jump in the back seat and roll to Starbucks.
I think that was 90% of morning coffee enjoyment. Coffee just a bonus.

After my sister was let go from Ampex because they saw no future with personal and home video recording thus sold their Beta Max and VHS tech to Panasonic, then a few years later sister was let go from Xerox because they saw no future with personal computers and sold the tech to Sun Micro Systems,, she invested in this little Coffee shop in Seattle that went international.

She earned enough to retire on and I was getting Starbucks gift cards.

Sister has the Alzheimer now so no more cards.

Nurse wife gets them from grateful patients as a thank you. Wife doesn't like coffee so I get the cards.
The one time $1.25 coffee and $1.25 Pumpkin loaf is now $10.10 here so that on a daily basis is unaffordable.

One Barista told me their are families that spend over $1.400 a month at that location. That was before the recent severe price hikes.
I live in the Puget Sound region and also use to enjoy going to Starbucks or an independent espresso stand. But like you mentioned, prices have increased so much while my income has dropped that unless someone gives me a Starbucks gift card I can't afford it anymore. My solution is to make my own iced mochas! I bought a fairly inexpensive espresso machine for a bit over 100 dollars and it makes perfect good drinks. I use it each morning.

Nope don't drink coffee but I like energy drinks - Red Bull, and Monster Ultra White are my favourites. Terribleeeeeee things.

I only have two a day though(compared to cups and cups of coffee) and not at night.
I've never had an energy drink in my life because they really can be dangerous, and I'm concerned about people who drink them who may not know they have health vulnerabilities and who could be unknowingly harmed by them. For those that drink energy drinks, I'd advise you to do your research on them so that you can make an informed decision about whether they are healthy and safe for you, and to be careful about regular consumption of them. It's really important, in my opinion, to ensure that you don't have risk factors for heart disease if you drink them. If you have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, a rapid or irregular heartbeat, are a senior citizen, or are someone who may have other vulnerabilities for heart disease, stroke or chronic disease, I'd strongly advise not drinking energy drinks. For an analysis of the potential harms that may result from drinking them, see articles like the one below:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10535526/