Joker 2

Tools    

I strongly suggest you don't waste your money on this

Hands down, the leading candidate right now for worst movie of the year.
You're drunk.

That's a defamatory statement!

I had a bad feeling about this movie from the minute I heard it had been greenlighed.
I tried to keep an open mind, especially once Gaga got involved.

But there's absolutely no denying, this one's a big fat turkey. Gaga doesn't even make full use of her singing ability, by her own admission. They could just have made up a story that Lee had taken singing lessons or whatever, nobody would've cared.

I had been planning on seeing it, but after I watched several bad reviews on YouTube by reviewers whose opinions I respect, I will take a hard pass.
Good for you. That would have been 2-1/2 hours of your life you'd never have gotten back.

Hoping to see this on Friday. I really don't care what the reviews say, I'll see for myself how it is.
Considering how you feel about musicals in general, I genuinely can't wait to hear what you think of this one

Considering how you feel about musicals in general, I genuinely can't wait to hear what you think of this one
Can't be any worse than some of the shit I sat through in the last several months.

Also, I'll watch anything Phoenix does so no amount of bad reviews would stop me seeing it. I also can't imagine it's any worse than Mary Magdalene and I sat through that awful movie and even have it on Bluray.