Actors/actresses who should have had a bigger career?

Tools    

Everything I've seen John Savage in he was impressive. Did you ever see him in the newer Outer Limits? Or in Star Trek Voyager? Both solid roles.
Didn't see him on The Outer Limits but I did see him on Star Trek Voyager and I agree, he was fine on that. My problem is I think Savage should have been a pretty popular star (and I'm not big on the "star" label), what with his acting chops. He's good-to-great in everything I've seen him, even dreck like Carnosaur 2. I watched it for him (and because I like the SyFY Channel cheese that they used to air) and liked his presence in the movie.

I looked at his resume and totally forgot he was in quite a few episodes of the HBO series Carnivāle, which was cancelled by HBO after two seasons and left us hanging. It should have been picked up by someone else but it's been too long now. He was also in The Godfather Part III but his part was so small, as Pacino's priest son that if you blink you miss him.

But give the guy credit, he's never stopped working.

Sherilyn Fenn should have been bigger after her breakout role in Twin Peaks, Boxing Helena was a massive flop with nothing memorable after.

Now that I'm watching a film with him, I think Peter Stormare is underrated.

Madeleine Stowe

Madeleine Stowe
I remember when she was, to use show-biz parlance, "hot".

I remember when she was, to use show-biz parlance, "hot".
she was hotter than her career.