Tubi tv

Tools    

Now if only they would fix the issue concerning restarting phones. Reddit proves that even good phones can go through that.
I watch it on a Roku device

Tubitv has a lot of Non-English speaking films that would be rewatches for me.

The commercials don't bother me.

The Guy Who Sees Movies
Somebody has to pay, somehow. I don't begrudge them for their business model, but I also don't go there very often. Fortunately, between Amazon and Netflix and my DVD wall, I have enough stuff to watch. Tubi is low on my list.

Somebody has to pay, somehow. I don't begrudge them for their business model, but I also don't go there very often. Fortunately, between Amazon and Netflix and my DVD wall, I have enough stuff to watch. Tubi is low on my list.
I'm A bit like you but I have streaming services I pay for that has better quality of films.

I haven't bought movies in a long time.

The Guy Who Sees Movies
I'm A bit like you but I have streaming services I pay for that has better quality of films.

I haven't bought movies in a long time.
Aside from some movies that are hard to find on my streaming services, part of it is that, for purely psychological reasons, having a disk feels like something in my world is not connected to the web for a short time. And....I just like that wall of disks. It feels a bit like money in the bank.

Haven't been consistently exposed to ads on any site for years. If u dont know how, you won't know how. My advice get a mini pc and hdmi it to your TV. %1000 better than any "smart" device or TV.

Tubi's got awesome awesome older movies. I saw: The Gambler, Dead Ringers, Super dark times, The Rivers Edge, a whole bunch of Werner Herzog films (which I think many are still on ther).

Between tubi and archive and a few others I'm good on paying for anything. Even though I do pay for 2 services but only for tv shows I watch.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Tubitv has a lot of Non-English speaking films that would be rewatches for me.

The commercials don't bother me.
Same here. I had been looking for more South African content and I discovered Tubi has films that I hadn't seen but want to and found out one of my favorite comedies from there is on the service now, "Van Der Merwe". It is a hilarious meshing of "Father of the Bride" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". I've seen it 3 times after it aired on Tubi.

Tubi is surprisingly good. I kept thinking there would be some kind of catch, either most of the content is locked behind some premium tier, or the ads are constant, or there isn't much on offer...but it's none of those. There's some decent stuff on there, and the ads are reasonable. Good stuff.

Tubi is surprisingly good. I kept thinking there would be some kind of catch, either most of the content is locked behind some premium tier, or the ads are constant, or there isn't much on offer...but it's none of those. There's some decent stuff on there, and the ads are reasonable. Good stuff.

Their selection gets a little better every couple months. It's obvious that the do research into real classics rather than going into lots of originals and pop-central films like Netflix does. I really like Netflix for its great interface, easiness and good selection, but it rarely has the rawest classics like Tubi does.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I just watched Tubi last night when I saw On the Town and the ads aren't too overbearing. One minute long and they show up about once every 35-40 minutes or so. I just use the free version and don't even sign in.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

I just watched Tubi last night when I saw On the Town and the ads aren't too overbearing. One minute long and they show up about once every 35-40 minutes or so. I just use the free version and don't even sign in.
To get something free, to sit through a few ads doesn’t bother me. Only once in a while though.

I don't actually wear pants.
I use Tubi a lot. The ads don't bother me. It keeps the service free and they last all of a minute so it's a good trade off.