The Official Top Totty thread

Tools    

Anyways Honey, what of the 'Enders babes?? I know it can be grimy in east london but there are always a handful of apple pies to keep a man smiling.
In Martine McCutcheon, you've already posted the Queen of them all, Prestige. As usual, I seem to like the ones that everyone else doesn't, while ignoring the one's everyone else likes... With the exception of this one.

Michelle Ryan

Actually, over the years, the closest I have to an 'embarrassing or guilty crush' usually come in the form of Eastender actresses.

I don't watch it anymore, but here's few current ladies who've caught my eye.

Tiana Benjamin

Shona McGarty

Charlie Brooks

Lacey Turner

I'll post some past Eastenders crushes another time.

BTW, I'd also be prepared to admit that there was a brief period of time when Jessie Wallace looked good. It didn't last long, but it did exist.

Another totty-licious programme. Mad Men.

Starting with the stupendously sexy...

Christina Hendricks

January Jones

Alison Brie

Anne Dudek

Peyton List

Abigail Spencer

There are, of course, more.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I know she was already mentioned but I can never explain how much I love Zooey Deschanel.

But then there's also Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Beautiful.

I like Maggie, she certainly has her moments, though I wouldn't post her in here myself, I can think of at least one other poster who would. I like her a lot more than a friend of mine, who says she's the ugliest Hollywood star he's ever seen, including Yoda.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone here (in the UK) saw Rachel Riley on Countdown today? OMG! She looked even better than she did on Tuesday. She is the very definition of "totty".

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5Ko0nvhH0&feature=related
&feature=related
&feature=related
&feature=related
&feature=related

Christ, I been missing out quite a bit, haven't I? Never seen Mad Men before, I do quite like the look of the redhead babe. And double rep for Rachel Riley!!! Very rarely get to see Countdown but I know quite a bit about her. If there was any proof that boffins can be sexy, she is it

I know she was already mentioned but I can never explain how much I love Zooey Deschanel.

But then there's also Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Beautiful.
You are in my good books, mate. Zooey is gorgeous. I was like Honeykid once, where at one point I didn't think she was all that. But they older she gets the sexier she gets...and those eyes...dreamy. Not sure on Maggie though. I don't think she's ugly but she doesn't do it for me. Though she has got a nice bum.

Big Brother babes, anyone? Hate the show and have nothing but disdain for it and reality tv shows that aren't called The Ultimate Fighter, but I do quite like the aftermath, you know, the moments where a decent looking sad, attention seeking honey bares all for Nuts and Zoo.

I've not seen Big Brother since series 4, which I stopped watching after a week or so, and I rarely know who's on there, with a few exceptions. Because of this, I've gone and Wikkied the contestants and have come up with the following.

Anouska Golebiewski

Emily Parr

Jennie Corner

Jennifer Clark

Makosi Musambasi

Noirin Kelly

Annuszka "Nush" Nowak

And, my all-time sexiest housemate.

Sam Heuston

Of course, for me, the best thing about Big Brother was always that it was presented by the gorgeous, Davina McCall. Loved her since she was a MTV VJ back in 1994 (at least, that's when I first saw her)

Ha, yeah Sam was quite the minx, she looked like she was well up for it, which is always good in my books.

Yeah Davina is a star. Quality ass and quality personality. I think it's her personality more than anything that makes her such a totty. Nice pictures, my man, particularly of the fine forms of Jennifer Clark and Noirin Kelly, even though they acted like complete cows.

She was another cow, hell, they are all cows but man did she have a good pair of lunges. Seen her in the flesh too. Shes a nice looking lady, better than she looks on TV.

Irish babe, Orlaith McAllister.

This was one of my favourites. She is one who I can say never came across as a cow.

Ha, yeah Sam was quite the minx, she looked like she was well up for it, which is always good in my books.
Absolutely. She was sexy as hell. I even started to watch the odd episode when she was in it and I definately caught her eviction interview.

Nice pictures, my man, particularly of the fine forms of Jennifer Clark and Noirin Kelly, even though they acted like complete cows.
Yep, I have no idea who they are. I'd heard people talk about Noirin, but I hadn't seen her.

Who's this honey? I'm liking her. Excellent choice.

Who's this honey? I'm liking her. Excellent choice.
Her name is name is Maysoon, and I think she was on the 7th or 8th Big Brother. She came in the middle of the show and basically left 2 weeks later like the sensible girl she is. She's a model and I think was in a few hip hop music videos. Gorgeous girl with a good head on her shoulders.

Yeah I remember that eviction night! Divine Davina actually took attention away from Sam

Probably the best bum in showbiz right now, so to speak

If I died having had a night with Kashiadan I would die a happy man.

Okay guys... several of these photos are dangerously close to falling on the wrong side of the MoFo line...

Keep 'em clean please... thanks.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sweet pics, Soul. Liking the playboy model's butt cheeks. And the nameless model is flippin' gorgeous too!

Sorry Caitlyn, we'll tone it down a lil.

OK, as we're toning it down a bit (and I like a theme) I'll move onto newreaders. Starting with my current favourite, Polly Evans.

Susanna Reid

Sangeeta Kandola

Sophie Rayworth

Penny Smith

*yes, that is Mariella Frostrup with her in that last pic and, yes, I do believe that's what you call a twofer. *

Not too big on the others but you hit the jackpot with this one, son! I LOVE Susanna Reid. I haven't watched Breakfast in ages, but I think I might try to catch sometime at the end of the week now that you reminded me of how fit this MILF is!

What about the she devil that is...

I think it's the glasses that really turn me on..and her fiestness