For the first time I'm watching...

→ in
Tools    

I'm not reading this because I've not seen the Hateful Eight and, should I do so, I'd like to know as little as possible, so I've just repped you every time I've noticed you've written QT needs an editor. I've been saying that since Kill Bill and it was my only real criticism of Jackie Brown.

I'm not reading this because I've not seen the Hateful Eight and, should I do so, I'd like to know as little as possible, so I've just repped you every time I've noticed you've written QT needs an editor. I've been saying that since Kill Bill and it was my only real criticism of Jackie Brown.
Glad I didnt spoil anything. Yeah 2hrs 45min....ol' QT is going the wrong direction from improvement.

Decided Im gonna post the entire film watch in one post from here on out. That may make my thin old review thread thinner, but the review would be properly shown. Waaay too disjointed reading this mess. I may edit my previous reviews in the thread too. To someone looking in I dont want to give away a Spoiler accidentally them not seeing spoiler warning page before.

Think Im gonna watch a horror movie later and post. Its supposed to be good, and older so the spoilers shouldnt matter. Dont worry Ill warn.

Yknow anyone can use this thread if they ever have the inclination of posting while watching a film. Just sayen'

I've tuned out 15 minutes in. Evil Aliens is cack.

The line from the "dumb blonde" role of "I've just seen one of those flying F.U.O thingies" did it for me.

I'll be watching a movie in a few minutes called Evil Aliens.

I've not read the synopsis online as I want to discover what it's about without spoiling it.
That definitely sounds like one where you could post/mock about it while watching Anyone can use this thread to Post & Watch. The one Im watching now is actually good so far.

It's awful mate.

Another line that made me cringe was:
Stereotypical Science dude: "We need to speak to S.E.T.I"
Stereotypical Dumb Blonde: "Why would you talk to your sofa?"

It's awful mate.

Another line that made me cringe was:
Stereotypical Science dude: "We need to speak to S.E.T.I"
Stereotypical Dumb Blonde: "Why would you talk to your sofa?"
lol! I remember trying to watch a giant monster movie with the guy that played the nerdy kid from Family Matters, Erkel, all grown up., He was the lead. It was brutal it sucked so bad.

Slight change of theme, a better movie... I watched for the first time on Tuesday... Grabbers.
Set on an Irish island. Pretty funny, borderline spoof, and definitely a B movie.

I can't remember the line exactly, but it's a case of
"The only way we can survive is to stay drunk"
"We're Irish, that's not going to be too hard"

Just finished the Battlestar Galactica 2003 miniseries, and it was magnificent. Wasn't dated whatsoever and it's the best Sci fi I've seen since Mandolorian, yes even better than Strange New Worlds.

Now to jump into the 4 season series.....yes I know the final season is unpopular (hated). I'm hoping knowing that beforehand will soften the blow, or with low expectations be mildly surprised.

Have absolutely no clue how I missed it in the past but just finished viewing the Artist from 2011 on TCM.
Loved it.

Just finished the Battlestar Galactica 2003 miniseries, and it was magnificent. Wasn't dated whatsoever and it's the best Sci fi I've seen since Mandolorian, yes even better than Strange New Worlds.

Now to jump into the 4 season series.....yes I know the final season is unpopular (hated). I'm hoping knowing that beforehand will soften the blow, or with low expectations be mildly surprised.
The remake was really good for a long time. It does start to disappear you know where, though, but that's the case of most genre stuff which starts with some philosophical ponderings here and there and ends up nothing but.