Hooded figure with mirror like mask chasing a man...

Tools    

Today I remember the trailer for a movie that I wanted to watch but for some unknown reason, I forgot about it 😋
The movie is old for maybe 5-6 years (rough guessing). Maybe even one or two less.
I am not sure if a man travels through parallel dimensions or universes, guessing it is the same anyway.
There is some hooded humanoid-like creature with a mirror-like mask/helmet, a mask similar to an alchemist from Vidocq, also with the hood... how much I can remember from that trailer.
The creature hunting him for a reason he broke the rules of dimensional traveling, if I am not wrong!

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

There was also the film "Mirrormask", but that does not match your description.

The details are a little different so I'm guessing this isn't it either, but I also thought of The Black Hole (1979)

That movie sounds interesting.
This one I searching for is pretty new!

That movie sounds interesting.
This one I searching for is pretty new!
It's hard to believe that it was a Disney movie, but it was one of my favorites when I was younger. The story is kind of weak, but it is loaded with great lines and it had good production values too.

And the OP has only seen the trailer. So the OP may well have the plot completely wrong.

The slayer characters in Krull (1983) had masks. There were dimension jumps in that movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085811/
I don't know how to respond to this comment!

Well, is "Krull" the movie you are looking for, or should we keep looking?