Moviechat is dying. Can we post here?

Tools    

@Bloodshot77 million man is here!

sits back and watches the invasion

Can we stay if we promise not to eat your pets?

Can we stay if we promise not to eat your pets?
Well, do you mind if I do to you what was done in Tumbling Doll of Flesh?

FYI, I'm a Cat Mom.

Trouble with a capital "T"
*Has flashbacks to when IMDb shut down their forums*

As long as you all behave, you're welcome here.
I was thinking the same thing...We rung out the wash that time, ah the good ole days.

Well, do you mind if I do to you what was done in Tumbling Doll of Flesh?

FYI, I'm a Cat Mom.

Blimey. A Tumbling Doll of Flesh reference so early in the relationship? This place is certainly promising!

Blimey. A Tumbling Doll of Flesh reference so early in the relationship? This place is certainly promising!
I'm the weird old woman. Just a warning.

Trouble with a capital "T"
If you like really extreme cinema or Nordic cinema, talk to MovieGal, she knows that well and probably can make you a movie recommendation or two that you've never even heard of.

If you like really extreme cinema or Nordic cinema, talk to MovieGal, she knows that well and probably can make you a movie recommendation or two that you've never even heard of.
One of the best posts ever was the pickup lines my Mr Pancake wrote for me .

Do you dare repeat that here I'm curious about that.
What about the time MM and Mr Pancake argued about holding me hostage in the basement.

I'm sure you remember that.

Hi Nyctc7. 👋

I don't think I've ever been to Moviechat, but that's likely because this place suits the majority of my forum needs. The minor rest is handled by Letterboxd. So, happy to have another up here.

I don't think I've ever been to Moviechat, but that's likely because this place suits the majority of my forum needs. The minor rest is handled by Letterboxd. So, happy to have another up here.
I went and looked once after Allaby talked about it. It was plain and boring.

I've been here far less than most of the MoFo's (also as a result of the closing of forums like Rotten Tomatoes and then Corrierino), but it's been quite a fun journey so far here. Hope you guys have the same experience!