The MoFo Musicals Countdown - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

I gave it my best shot, I'm counting on it making it.
I know for sure two other people voted for it and I think there was at least one other who did. Fingers crossed it's enough.

Trouble with a capital "T"
I know for sure two other people voted for it and I think there was at least one other who did. Fingers crossed it's enough.
I didn't that, I thought it might it might be just you and me. I love that movie, so fun.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
So, to while away the time before the countdown begins, some questions! Let's start with... how many Disney movies do you think will make the countdown? Which will be highest and how high will it be?

So, to while away the time before the countdown begins, some questions! Let's start with... how many Disney movies do you think will make the countdown? Which will be highest and how high will it be?
I'm guessing five Disney movies. Beauty and the Beast will be the highest at number 25.

11 or more.. The Lion King or Aladdin.. top 40..

If we're talking out of the 50+ films from Disney Animation Studios, I'll say 8 – maybe 9. Oldest one will be Fantasia, newest one will be Moana, but Encanto has an outside shot.

If we're talking out of the 50+ films from Disney Animation Studios, I'll say 8 – maybe 9. Oldest one will be Fantasia, newest one will be Moana, but Encanto has an outside shot.
I don't think Fantasia was eligible, was it? Movies had to have a lot of singing.

I was actually able to knock Encanto off my ballot in the knick of time. I like the movie but I don't feel like putting it on a top 25 anything.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
There are at least 15 movies on this list of Disney musical movies that I considered for my list, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of them made the countdown.

Disney Movies Musical Filter

Trouble with a capital "T"
There are at least 15 movies on this list of Disney musical movies that I considered for my list, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of them made the countdown.

Let's pray the Hannah Montana Disney movies don't make the countdown

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Hope, we'll see the one pointers in Monday so that to start the actual discussions.

One of the Disney movies that I voted for is not on that list.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

One of the Disney movies that I voted for is not on that list.

I guess that's not a complete list. I just did a quick search for "Disney musical movies" and that site came up in the results.

What movie wasn't on the list?

I guess that's not a complete list. I just did a quick search for "Disney musical movies" and that site came up in the results.

What movie wasn't on the list?
Alice in Wonderland