THE 3RD HALL OF INFAMY: Infamy Rises Again

Tools    

While we're waiting for raul to submit to his torture, here's a strong contender for the worst short film I've ever seen (four minutes). And it's directed by Kenneth Anger!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27ze0

Also, while this one is bad, I think the extent of your criticism will depend on how you feel about unnecessary narration. I can see Wooley giving this one star, for instance.

I know everyone is getting antsy. Just so you know, I will post the winner of our challenge Friday 8 pm EST.

Till then, let me know how you chose your offering. I don’t watch movies I don’t like. I bail early. I picked mine from a list of bad films. It was something I wanted to see because the monster was so ludicrous.

Till then, let me know how you chose your offering.
I figured the best way to "win" was to nominate something that would offer as little enjoyment as possible. My nomination was one of the first to come to mind as something that I found an absolute chore to sit through in the past.

One user on this site who's seen a ton of films referred to my nomination as the worst film he's ever seen, so I decided to watch it to see if it would live up to that title. It did.

For me, at least.

I always nominate films I've already seen.

For this HoF I was picking between two films, both of which I watched previously as part of the Film Challenge threads that Jabs hosts.

Because one of them had a level of violence that I felt was unpleasant and might upset some people, I instead went with the "gentler" movie, despite knowing it wasn't quite as odious.

I always nominate films I've already seen.

For this HoF I was picking between two films, both of which I watched previously as part of the Film Challenge threads that Jabs hosts.

Because one of them had a level of violence that I felt was unpleasant and might upset some people, I instead went with the "gentler" movie, despite knowing it wasn't quite as odious.
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls?

I forgot the opening line.
I aimed for a film that I knew nobody could possibly enjoy.

Latest Review : Double Down (2005)