Halloween Horror Binge

Tools    

Haunt was just okay. The visuals were good, but it had a lot of really really dumb good guy decisions, and good guys getting horribly injured, only to seem perfectly fine minutes later.

Still, it ends strong, and I like
WARNING: spoilers below
the banal, lack of emotions from the villains, especially the clown, the last survivor. This is just a Tuesday for him.
Gotta love it when characters go to a random location in the middle of nowhere and see this sign that says "Haunted House" I wouldn't even trust that. Still a good movie to me though, that ending was satisfying for sure.

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

Sorry I'm posting so much but I think of a filmfrom a specific region ad try to think of more. After this, I will stop for a while.

Asian

Art of The Devil 1 & 2
Bedevilled
The Heirloom
Dumpling

Moebius - Warning: It's a Kim Ki-duk film and a bit strange.

OOF! Bedevilled was not an easy watch. Extremely heavy and uncomfortable, but also extremely well performed, especially by Seo Young-hee.

Reminicent of
Dogville, only with far more violence and gore on screen.

I got through it, so my limit is somewhere between:

Bedevilled (2010)

And

A God Without a Universe (2015)

OOF! Bedevilled was not an easy watch. Extremely heavy and uncomfortable, but also extremely well performed, especially by Seo Young-hee.

Reminicent of
Dogville, only with far more violence and gore on screen.

I got through it, so my limit is somewhere between:

Bedevilled (2010)

And

A God Without a Universe (2015)
I think Wither may be a good one for you. It's a slasher type film.

Unless you want a ghost type, then it would be Hidden.

Thale and Sennentuntsche are more folk horror based. Thale deals with the Scandinavian Huldra. Sennentuntsche is base of folk magic.

Lamb is pretty good too. It stars Noomi Rapace.