The MoFo Top 100 Musicals Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Lubitsch might be one of those famous directors that I don't think I've ever seen any of their films.

I highly recommend watching at least To Be or Not to Be.

7. The Smiling Lieutenant
25. Commentary! The Musical

If this ever finishes, we should do a chart of the ones that are the least similar to a musical (with the one which is the least similar to a musical at the top).
My #25 choice may well win that. I thought it'd be a one pointer, but someone else must've seen it qualified after I did and added it. The only time I've ever tried to play the 1 pointer game and I failed.

So far I've seen 2 of them. The Meaning of Life, which I didn't even like when I saw it during the 6 months I found MP funny and Amadeus, which I've only seen once back in the 80's but remember thinking was very good. Probably not long after it was released on video.

Amadeus was #24 on the MoFo Top 100 of the 1980s as well as #50 on the MoFo Top 100 Refresh.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Nothing yet for me. My list is pretty basic so I'm pretty sure it will take a while for anything from my ballot to hit.